10.14.2014

{oh the fun we have}

trying to get back into

bloggin’

while I’ll apologize now

most blog post will include be about

{more often than not}

lil’ miss emmery lo.

this past weekend

the saints had a bye week.

which meant no

Friday night lights.

BD’s hunting trip

wasn’t too successful,

but fun.

{I’ll try to post pictures if he sends me some}

.hint.hint.

while the boy was out to play.

the girls had

a successful weekend Smile

started off with an early saturday morning

FullSizeRender

r.a.c.e

first one back since having lil’ miss.

{random fact my first ever 5k race}

I had a blast.

no expectations.

no ‘training’

two of the best cheerleaders!

IMG_4266

&

good luck charms.

placed 3rd in my age division.

IMG_4267

nice surprise.

are fun didn’t stop there.

Emmery

had her first picnic

IMG_4272

the weather has finally become

ah-mazing.

IMG_4273

I’d say she enjoyed it.

IMG_4274

hi little brettia.

I can see many more picnics in our future.

.mondays.come.too.fast.

{yes, I know it’s tuesday}

we’re all pretty excited for

fall

weather.

bring.it.on.

sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment