8.16.2014

{another} 2 month update

Lil’ Miss Emmery Lo
had her big
2 month
check up
earlier this week.
{so actually at 2 1/2 months}
boy-- was it
h.a.r.d.
{mainly on me}
IMG_3784
she’s growing like a weed.
10lb 13.5 oz
22.5 inches
20% in height & weight
she’s petite
but
fierce.
strong.
&
ah-mazing.
3 shots later…
we had one tried lil’ girl.
IMG_3767
who got to cuddle with Mammy
all.day.long.
We both went back to
‘work’
{poor BD hasn’t really had a summer}
this week.
Football season is in
full.swing.
BD has been busy, busy, busy
Emmery & I can’t wait for games to start!
I think I say this every time but,
she seriously changes every day!
IMG_3755
National S’more day celebration!
IMG_3709
1st trip to the zoo
IMG_3723
{2} concerts in the park
{I can’t wait for next year when she’s dancing around}
IMG_3765
1st day of ‘school’ outfit with Mammy.
&
we’re ready for some football.
bring.it.on.
IMG_3699
just a snipped of life {lately}
sig2

No comments:

Post a Comment